Top 5 Reasons to Invest in a Company that Values Community
by Natalie Schlueter
It is ‘on-trend’ for companies today to market their customer care team and promote community values to the public, but what does that actually mean? While it is great for companies to say they prioritize their community when making products, most of the time it is clear that their products do not follow through on that promise.
When considering a large purchase for your organization and employees, it is necessary to consider not only the actual product quality, but the relationship you will build with the company over time. Investing in any device management solution can be a daunting, yet thrilling task as you find the solution to allow you more time to do tasks that matter most. It is necessary to consider investing in a company that values their community of customers.
Keep reading to find out the top reasons why it is important to find a company with a commitment to their customers and their community.
1. Quality Customer Service
Believe it or not, customer service has been around since the Industrial Revolution, yet we still are concerned about quality customer service when purchasing products.
When investing in a company with community needs at the center of their work and product development, you can rest assured that your customer service on the products will be exceptional. When a company focuses on community first, the customer care team usually has these three, highly sought after qualities:
- Reliable: always around when you need them, and will provide you with best solution possible
- Empathetic: your concerns are their concerns. No matter how small or large the issue is, the customer service team of a community-centric organization will value what you have to say, no matter what.
- Clear Communication: You will be left with no questions left at the end of your experience with the customer care team. Each member will be trained and have enough motivation to seek out the best answer possible for your solution.
Good customer service only comes when a company has extreme knowledge of their product and the resources available combined with empathy towards their community and customers. Make sure that when you are investing in a company, they have a handle on these two concepts.
2. Electrical and Mechanical Warranty Like No Other
When investing in a high quality product, you might expect there to be a warranty that supports the product. Most of the time that is not the case, unless you invest in a company that values community. If a company is actually willing to cover repairs and wants to invest in good customer experiences, they will have a warranty that supports this mindset.
For example, Bretford has a seven year no nonsense electrical and mechanical warranty. This is because Bretford values its customer’s experiences and keeps its promise to provide a quality product.
Customer satisfaction is of the highest priority when a company values its community, and therefore warranties like this should be expected.
3. Durable Products with Longevity in Mind
Community centered companies will value the production of high quality, durable products for longtime wear and tear. When finding a product that you want to have last, consider the company’s bottom line for customer experience and what materials they use to support this experience.
Consider these things when looking for a charging solution for your organization:
- Is the product made from durable materials? Steel is the safest material to invest in if you want the product to last a long time and support your needs in the most efficient way.
- Does the product have safety certifications? If the product is UL certified or if the company is ISO 9001 certified, you can rest assured that the product you will be using is as safe as can be and it will last you for a while to come.
- Has the company proved itself to have long lasting products? Bretford has been around for over 70 years, and throughout these years, we have proved to be a leader in innovation with the first charging cart to ever be introduced into the market. Finding durable products from reputable companies is important. Consider the history of the organization before making a purchase.
4. Made in the USA
When a company is focused on it’s community, it will make it’s product with the entire community in mind. Made in the USA products make it easy for end-users to see the value in the product they are purchasing. When you purchase from a made in the USA company, you are supporting USA jobs, the USA economy, and most importantly, receiving a quality product with materials you can trust.
When investing in a company that has community values, you are investing in not only the company itself, but the people who build the product. Made in the USA products give hard working americans the jobs they deserve, and provide security for american workers.
5. A Company that Supports Your Every Need
No matter what, you can rest assured knowing that a company that values community will have your back through every step of the way. A company with a strong knowledge base of who they are and a firm grasp on their company culture in association with their community values is the company to search for when looking to purchase long-term products.
Finding a company that knows the value of american made products, company community investment, and excellent customer service with helpful, empathetic team members and strong employee engagement will elevate your experience with the product and with the company itself.
Bretford is proud to support and be a part of the community it serves and looks forward to connecting with current customers and prospective ones alike to provide them with the best quality services and products for their needs. Contact us today to learn how Bretford can be your device management solution.
The post Top 5 Reasons to Invest in a Company that Values Community appeared first on Bretford.